• Your privacy is very important to us. We will neither disclose your email address nor sell it to anyone. Your personal information and data are confidential, except for the case in which legal authorities request it.
• Your assets, documents, photos, and other data you post to the website are private, unless you have designated an asset as “visible” to be shared with an heir (See definition of “Visible/Private” under Definitions in this document). S.I. never discloses the content of your submissions under any circumstances, unless specifically requested by legal authorities.
• While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, email address or phone number.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
• Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
• Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
• Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.